Please make a gift to Dancemakers today.
With your support, we will continue to make and present work that inspires, challenges and delights as only contemporary dance can. Here are some of the ways that you can choose to support Dancemakers:
- Special tribute gifts, in honour of a birthday or special anniversary, are a thoughtful way to remember someone important to you.
- Monthly donations, even $15 or $20 each month add up and are a great way to support the work we do.
- Direct your gift in support of our Youth Programs. Find out more HERE.
- Or you can help Dancemakers with donations of furniture and other items. Find out more about our Wish List program HERE.
Here's how you can make your gift
CanadaHelps.org allows for one-time gifts and monthly donations
By mail, fax or email
Please download and print our Donation Form HERE
Call or Email us at 416.367.1800
We are proud to recognize all of our current donors
“It's always a good idea to say thank you. So, thanks to the wonderful artists who bring their imaginations to bear on our stages. Thanks to the performers who respond in kind with passion, commitment and a healthy dose of humour. Thanks to the staff who shepherd an idea from conception to reality. Thanks to our volunteers because its always better when you're not alone. And thanks to our donors because their trust in us means the world.”
– Michael Trent, Artistic Director
15 Case Goods, Studio 301
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
Dancemakers is a charitable organization and all donations of $20 and over will receive a tax receipt.
Charitable Registration No. 11888 1929 RR0001